Cosmetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
What is Vaser Liposuction?
Following a micro-cannula or Vaser® Liposuction, the chances of the skin to develop irregularities drops much less than with any other liposuction systems in existence. Since this method permits delicate work to be performed on all fatty areas, the procedure can be completed without harming the sub layers of the skin, wherefore the subcutaneous layers receive no operative damage. Micro-cannula Vaser Liposuction results in significantly less recurrence rates of skin cavities and cellulites. This method employs micro cannula in diameters of 2mm or less. Fine sculpting takes a lot of finesse as fat is taken bit by bit when compared to a thicker cannula. Micro cannula liposuction is able to achieve great results and precisely extract the right amount of fat from the right locations to achieve your best contours. Since this technique comes with conceptual safeguards to keep bleeding at a minimum, the patients may get permission to leave the hospital on the same day they have the surgery, upon getting on their legs.
Liposuction is not a weight reduction surgery. Liposuction, also known as lipectomy or lipoplasty, is a procedure for removing stubborn deposits of fat that persist despite a healthy diet and exercise.
- Improves the body’s contours and proportion by removing localised and disproportional deposits of fat
- Removes deposits of fat appearing in bulges that persist despite a healthy diet and exercise
- Eliminates unappealing skin folds and helps with reshaping of fat deposits
- The procedure requires general anaesthesia
- The procedure takes 2 to 4 hours, depending on the nature and complexity of the chosen procedure and area to be operated
- The procedure requires an overnight stay at the hospital
- The operation sites should be supported with corsets worn for about 2 to 4 post-operative weeks
- A much better-looking, nicer body and posture with beautified contour and relief in great deal from fat deposits at discomforting sites following surgery
- Scars left by the procedure are almost impossible to find, yet still coverable by your underwear
- Scars will fade away after an average period of 9 to 12 months, although this varies depending on the quality of skin
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pain-killers like Apranax, Voltaren, Vermidon etc. (good substitutes for use in case of need include Minoset and Novalgin)
- Multi-vitamin pills containing substances like Ginseng, gingko biloba, co-enzymes, Q, C / E / K vitamins etc.
- Herbal products containing green tea, flaxseed, cherry stem, tomato seeds
- All dietary supplements
- Foods that can lead to constipation should be avoided for 3 days before surgery, and vegetable dishes and easy-to-digest foods should be consumed.