Stem Cell Therapy
Cosmetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
What is Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem cell therapy is the use of stem cells to delay the effects of aging, treat elasticity losses, recover the youthful look of the skin and eliminate the elasticity losses. This method is also effective in treating acne scars and wound scars, persistent and festering sores and burns.
Fat tissues are one the richest stores of stem cells in our body. They are sucked out of the patient’s body through a special technique called Lipoaspiration, under local anesthesia. The amount of fat thus sucked out of the body remains pretty low compared to the entire build, hence causes no disturbance to the overall appearance. The fact so obtained are further processed through a set of special procedures that result in a condensed and concentrated liquid, rich of stem cells. The resulting liquid rich of stem cells is then given to the treatment site of the patient’s body by injection, without delay. Since they are autologous and contain own cells of the patient, there is no chance that they can develop any allergic reactions or rejected by the body of the patient.
The impacts of stem cell therapy will start to reveal during the 1st post-operative month, with continued regeneration of the stem cells reaching beyond. In the aftermath, the patient’s skin gains a more youthful, fresher and dynamic appearance.
The facial tissues will start to lose size and numbers, weaken in structure and get old, in the aging process. As a result of weakened tissues and a considerable drop in cell counts, sagging and bagging is observed in the facial texture. Thereby a full recovery of the anatomic deformations and tissue losses caused by a variety of reasons, led by aging, in years is attained with a very simple procedure and without the need for undergoing any surgery. Using the stem cell technology, permanent fillers are obtained through combination of stem cells retrieved from the autologous fat deposits of the patient. The enriched solution with stem cells firmly bond to with the injection site for a permanent hold that endures a whole lifetime.
The use of enriched solution with autologous stem cells instead of fillers that were previously used to treat facial wrinkles and the implants or silica fills, employed for breast enlargement and buttock lift therapies, delivers not only a natural but also lifelong persistent effect.
Stem cell therapy is offered to everyone with visible signs of dermal aging as a solution to revert the aging process.
- The stem cell therapy is for anyone showing visible signs of dermal aging
- The most effective and the safest method ever for treatment of sunspots
- Elimination of thin lines and fragile wrinkles following the stem cell therapy
- Treatment of acne and wound scars
- Curing fettering sores, bedsores and chronic wounds
- Tissue loss due to burns, detaching adherences and reinstatement of the skin in its original look and form
- Tissue damages and soft tissue injuries occurring as a result of cortisone injections, accidents/traumas and/or other similar events
- The procedure requires local anaesthesia
- The process lasts 1 to 2 hours on average
- The patient may resume normal life right after the procedure
- No risk of allergic reactions thanks to the use of autologous cells
- Natural cure thanks to stem-cell enriched fat filler
- No lower or upper age limits to undergoing the therapy, but full consent of the patient and suitability of the body
- There is no problem reported or known with application of stem cell therapy during hot seasons