Lower and Upper Eyelid Aesthetics (Blefaroplasti)
Cosmetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
What Do We Mean By Lower and Upper Eyelid Aesthetics?
The deformations occurring in the eyelids due to hereditary traits or ageing gives the person a tired and old expression. Eyelid surgery is an initiative that abstracts all these odds and grants vigour and youth to your looks. Several changes occur on the face with the progression of age; i.e., the bones below either the upper and lower eyelids gradually move backwards, and the skin gets loose. The treatment to be performed in this area aims both to reconstruct the tissue defects by transplanting tissues and remove the excess skin and fine wrinkles.
• Severely loose or sagging skin of the eyelids
• Bags under the eyes
• Folds or disturbances in the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision
• Excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness resulting in a bleared look
• The patient is sedated or anaesthetised locally, without any need for general anaesthesia
• The operation lasts in 30 to 50 minutes
• You may return home right after the procedure
• There is no age limitation for undergoing the procedure
• Can be combined with facelift and/or brow lift procedures
• You experience enlarged vision following the procedure
• Full healing takes one week to ten days
• Your eyes will look younger, fresher and more widely open
• Facial makeup lasts longer
• Completely fades out any lines, since they are hidden behind the eyelid folds
Lower and upper eyelid aesthetic surgeries are suitable for both ladies and gentlemen.