Leg Lift Surgery
Cosmetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Under Which Circumstances Can a Leg Lift Be Performed?
The loosening, folding skin and other associated irregularities on inward shades of the legs are among the most annoying problems. Excessive weight gain and loss and ageing speed up loosening of the skin on the inner legs. The inner leg problems reveal in not only increased aesthetic concern but also rubbing of the legs against one another during a walk and set patients in discrete discomfort in a variety of physiological, dermatological and hygienic ways. Thankfully, there is a wide range of treatment techniques developed to efficiently handle this particularly hard-to-repair area, due to its ultra thin skin texture.
- Presence of deep cracks and sags on the skin with an unpleasant appearance
- Skin irritations correlated with rubbing on the inner leg and thigh sections.
- Loosening and sagging leg and thigh skin
- The feeling of the legs constricted in dress which normally fits well
- Buckling and an unpleasant appearance on the introvert parts of the legs when tight clothes are worn
- The procedure requires general anaesthesia
- The surgery takes 3 hour in average
- The procedure requires an overnight stay at the hospital
- The spot scars should be supported with corsets worn for about four weeks after surgery
- The leg skin and tissue will gain a more firm, youthful and raised appearance after the operation
- Scars are left in the hides of the inner legs, landing in discontinuous strands from the inner parts of the thighs down towards the knees, which make them completely invisible while the patient stands on his/her legs.
- Dissolvable stitches are used
- Scars will fade away after an average period of 9 to 12 months, although this varies depending on the quality of skin
Leg lift surgeries are suitable for both ladies and gentlemen.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pain-killers like Apranax, Voltaren, Vermidon etc. (good substitutes for use in case of need include Minoset and Novalgin)
- Multi-vitamin pills containing substances like Ginseng, gingko biloba, co-enzymes, Q, C / E / K vitamins etc.
- Herbal products containing green tea, flaxseed, cherry stem, tomato seeds
- All dietary supplements
- Foods that can lead to constipation should be avoided for 3 days before surgery, and vegetable dishes and easy-to-digest foods should be consumed.