Genital Cosmetic Surgery
Cosmetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
What is Genital Cosmetic Surgery?
Nowadays, the contemporary human profile who upholds personal care and sexual life above all other concerns of life, feel comfortable with resorting to the long-feared invasive surgical procedures among countless other options, as well. Ecstatic sex life counts among the most essential stimulants of loving families and lasting marriages. A cosmetic defect in genitals may entail to an abatement in self-respect, loss of self-confidence and several odds, such as lack of concentration in social life. This fact may pose problems in partner relations.
Anyone who is dissatisfied with the look and shape of his/her sexual organ, or has problems with its functioning may receive cosmetic genital surgery. The onus rests with the surgeons to determine if the patient has any sexual dysfunctions, before starting with the procedure. Also, the patient should be assessed for psychological health, so that individuals with personality disorders can be guided to a pre-operative psychological support therapy.
Cosmetic genital surgeries are implemented to eliminate deformities and functional disorders occurring in female genital organs once and forever. The actual technique to be employed for the procedure would depend much on the patient’s needs and preferences.
- Fat Injections: Following a weight loss and for reasons such as the progression of age and structural factors, the genital area loses fatty tissues and the pubic region its full appearance, making the outer lips of the vulva hollow and saggy. This procedure removes the autologous fat graft from another part of the body and process it for purity and then patch it back through injection into both the pubic mound and labia majora. This gives a fuller and youthful appearance to the operated region.
- Labioplasty: In some women, the inner lips are longer and extend well beyond the length of the outer lips of the vulva, which condition not only gives a dislikeable appearance but also may deliver physical discomfort like pain with sexual intercourse. The excessively long labia minora is trimmed with a surgical cut.
- Clitoral hood reduction: Exposes clitoris and aims to increase sensitivity
- Vaginoplasty: Especially after a child delivery, the vaginal walls lose elasticity and slacken. This surgical procedure presents a solution to this problem, by tightening the vagina.
- G-spot Augmentation: This procedure involves autologous fat (SVF stem cell) or collagen (hyaluronic acid) transfer via injection into the pre-determined G-spot location to guarantee a more intense and vigorous vaginal orgasm.
- Vaginal / Vulva Bleaching: Women with excess pigmentation in the genital area may have this cosmetic problem solved with bleaching, fading and whitening through chemical peeling and laser therapy.
Cosmetic genital surgeries are implemented to eliminate deformities and functional disorders occurring in male genital organs once and forever. The actual technique to be employed for the procedure would depend much on the patient’s needs and preferences.
- Penis Enlargement (Penile Lengthening and Thickening): Penis Enlargement Surgery includes procedures that alter and improve the, size, appearance and function of the male genitals. Especially with fat patients, practice will aim to emphasise the penis covered in fat through liposuction, and in other cases, enlarging through punctured incisions applied to detach the ligaments that bind the penis to the pelvis and thickening through fat injections, a.k.a. lipofilling.
- Circumcision Defects Repair: The wrongly or misapplied surgical (circumcision) procedures performed especially by unauthorised, unlicensed individuals who have little or no specialised knowledge or expertise in the field deliver some serious complications. These circumcision errors can be fixed with cosmetic genital surgeries.
- The procedure requires general anaesthesia
- The procedure takes 1 to 2 hours, depending on the nature and complexity of the chosen procedure
- You may return home on the same day of surgery
- There is a 3-weeks sexual intercourse ban
- Dissolvable stitches are used
- Scars will fade away after an average period of 9 to 12 months, although this varies depending on the quality of skin
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pain-killers like Apranax, Voltaren, Vermidon etc. (good substitutes for use in case of need include Minoset and Novalgin)
- Multi-vitamin pills containing substances like Ginseng, gingko biloba, co-enzymes, Q, C / E / K vitamins etc.
- Herbal products containing green tea, flaxseed, cherry stem, tomato seeds
- All dietary supplements
- Foods that can lead to constipation should be avoided for 3 days before surgery, and vegetable dishes and easy-to-digest foods should be consumed.