Genital Cosmetic Surgery
Cosmetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
What is Male Genital Cosmetic Surgery?
Nowadays, the contemporary human profile who upholds personal care and sexual life above all other concerns of life, feel comfortable with resorting to the long-feared invasive surgical procedures among countless other options, as well. Ecstatic sex life counts among the most essential stimulants of loving families and lasting marriages. A cosmetic defect in genitals may entail to an abatement in self-respect, loss of self-confidence and several odds, such as lack of concentration in social life. This fact may pose problems in partner relations.
Anyone who is dissatisfied with the look and shape of his/her sexual organ, or has problems with its functioning may receive cosmetic genital surgery. The onus rests with the surgeons to determine if the patient has any sexual dysfunctions, before starting with the procedure. Also, the patient should be assessed for psychological health, so that individuals with personality disorders can be guided to a pre-operative psychological support therapy.
Male cosmetic genital surgeries are implemented to eliminate deformities and functional disorders occurring in male genital organs once and forever in a variety of ways, including:
- Penis Enlargement (Penile Lengthening and Thickening): Penis enlargement surgery includes procedures that alter and improve the, size, appearance and function of the male genitals. Especially with fat patients, practice will aim to emphasise the penis covered in fat through Liposuction, and in other cases, enlarging through punctured incisions applied to detach the ligaments that bind the penis to the pelvis and thickening through fat injections, a.k.a. Lipofilling.
- Circumcision Defects Repair: The wrongly or misapplied surgical (circumcision) procedures performed especially by unauthorised, unlicensed individuals who have little or no specialised knowledge or expertise in the field deliver some serious complications. These circumcision errors can be fixed with cosmetic genital surgeries.
- The procedure requires general anaesthesia
- The procedure takes 1 to 2 hours, depending on the nature and complexity of the chosen procedure
- You may return home on the same day of surgery
- There is a 3-weeks sexual intercourse ban
- Dissolvable stitches are used
- Scars will fade away after an average period of 1 to 3 months, although this varies depending on the quality of skin