Buttock Lift Surgery
Cosmetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Under Which Circumstances Can A Buttock Lift Surgery Be Performed?
Buttocks are the most attractive and appealing parts of the female body. It is possible to augment all procedures affecting the buttocks, waists and bellies under the category of buttock lift surgery. The purpose with buttock lift surgery is to shape and move the inner aspect of the buttock, remove the excess fat deposits and soft tissue around the waist, and deliver a concave contour and a slimmer look to the belly. In order to achieve this purpose, the surgeon applies liposuction to remove the excess fat, or, where there is not enough fat, performs fat injections or use silicone grafts to fill up and enlarge the relevant body parts. In the case of patients who have lost excess weight, and therefore have sagging skin and hollow tissues, some skin can be removed from above the hips in a butterfly fashion and the entire buttock may be lifted and enlarged to the desired size using autologous tissue cells of the patient.
Procedures applicable to the buttock area can be performed either alone or in any combination, depending on the actual needs of the patient.
- Liposhaping: Fat is sucked out of the waist, belly region and buttocks by means of ultra thin cannulae. The fat gathered this way is then concentrated through special procedures and transferred to the upper region of buttocks. This makes the belly gain a nicely concave contour and slim look, while waists are narrowed. The buttocks rise up, getting lighter and relieved from the bulge right beneath it. Fat injections lifts up and gives the upper part of the buttocks a fuller, rounder look.
- Buttock Implants: Patients with downward looking buttocks and lacking enough fat tissues may use silicone buttocks implants. These gluteal implants are specially designed for the thighs. The implants are placed inside the gluteal void through a short incision, which leaves no visible trace after the surgery.
- Buttocks Lift: Especially after an excessive weight loss, thighs, as well as the entire leg skin tend to sag downwards. Hollow and widened, the skin is circumcised out using a butterfly pattern. When the operation is over, the only scar that is left will be a stitching trace, which will entirely disappear behind the underwear. This procedure will tighten the skin and improve the contour of the buttock and the upper legs a firmer, rounder, better-shaped contour.
- Flat or baggy or extremely wide or projected buttocks
- Presence of deep cracks and sags on the skin with an unpleasant appearance
- Excess or droopy soft tissue along the inner or medial buttock region and/or the outer buttock
- The feeling of the buttocks and/or gluteal area under restraint in dress which normally fits well to the wearer’s body
- Buckling and an unpleasant appearance when tight clothes are worn
- The procedure requires general anaesthesia
- The procedure takes 2 to 4 hours, depending on the nature and complexity of the chosen procedure
- The procedure requires an overnight stay at the hospital
- The spot scars should be supported with corsets worn for about four weeks after surgery
- The waist and buttock skin and tissue will gain a more firm, youthful and raised appearance after the operation
- All operating scars are positioned so that they entirely remain hidden beneath the underwear
- Dissolvable stitches are used
- Scars will fade away after an average period of 9 to 12 months, although this varies depending on the quality of skin
Cosmetic thigh lift surgeries are suitable for both ladies and gentlemen.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pain-killers like Apranax, Voltaren, Vermidon etc. (good substitutes for use in case of need include Minoset and Novalgin)
- Multi-vitamin pills containing substances like Ginseng, gingko biloba, co-enzymes, Q, C / E / K vitamins etc.
- Herbal products containing green tea, flaxseed, cherry stem, tomato seeds
- All dietary supplements
- Foods that can lead to constipation should be avoided for 3 days before surgery, and vegetable dishes and easy-to-digest foods should be consumed.