Breast Augmentation Surgery
Cosmetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
What are the conditions precedent for a Breast Augmentation Surgery?
Breast augmentation can be a cosmetic procedure or a reconstructive procedure in the case of breast reconstruction surgery. When use of implants or fat injection is the desired option for reconstruction, the treatment will depend on factors such as how much bigger you want your breasts to be, your breast anatomy, skin thickness, body type and conditions of the thoracic cage.
The actual technique to be employed may vary according to the patient’s particular needs.
- Fat Injections: Fat injection is a widely common and frequent type of breast augmentation procedure, over the recent years. In certain cases, however, the procedure may need to be repeated for a few times, if not a permanent outcome can be obtained, due to insufficiency of a single operation in yielding the desired results. Fat injections enriched with stem cells may guarantee permanence by up to 80 percent, on any occasion.
- Silicone Implants: Silicone implants have evolved drastically, since the very first time they were launched for mass production in world history. The 5th generation silicone-gel breast implants currently in use, offer a lifetime guarantee against problems such as rippling or leaks, that were frequently reported with their predecessors of the first generation. The most astonishing features of this new generation of implants include possession of a very nice level of cohesiveness meaning less viscous gel content, rough implant surfaces and ability to give better upper pole fullness and produce a rounder, fuller breast.
Following the surgery, which will boost your self-confidence, liberate your dressing preferences and deliver a safe and permanent beauty on your physical appearance, all it takes will be just a few couple of days to rejoin the business life and mind your own career.
- The feeling that breasts are too small or dissatisfaction with breasts losing shape and volume after pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Medium to large sized breasts that sag
- The procedure requires general anaesthesia
- In case of reconstruction with fat, thinning will occur in the fat donor area
- The surgery takes 1 hour in average
- The patient may return home upon release on the same day
- The procedure makes use of dissolvable stitches
- The patient will have to use sports bras for about four weeks after the surgery to support the new breast contour
- Silicon-gel implants are now able to endure a whole lifetime, thanks to advanced technologies
- The procedure does not prevent nursing
- The breasts have a more firm, youthful and raised appearance after the operation
- Scars are left beneath the breast crease and can easily be hidden behind underwear
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pain-killers like Apranax, Voltaren, Vermidon etc. (good substitutes for use in case of need include Minoset and Novalgin)
- Multi-vitamin pills containing substances like Ginseng, gingko biloba, co-enzymes, Q, C / E / K vitamins etc.
- Herbal products containing green tea, flaxseed, cherry stem, tomato seeds
- All dietary supplements
- Foods that can lead to constipation should be avoided for 3 days before surgery, and vegetable dishes and easy-to-digest foods should be consumed.