What is Scarlet RF?
Scarlet is minimal invasive fractional bi-polar Radio Frequency with micro-needle electrodes. It provides direct heat with both epidermis and dermis through precise depth control from 0.5-3.5mm. Its efficient fractional radio frequency enables capability of achieving fractional and continuous treatment patterns. It expends your practice by offering efficacious minimal risk of downtime and pain regardless of skin type.
What areas can be treated by Scarlet RF?
- Improve droopy eyelid and smoothen fine lines around the eye area
- Smoothen fine lines and wrinkles
- Face Lifting
What are the advantages of Scarlet RF?
- Treatment areas can be used beyond hair lines and ears, improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Less Downtime, can back to normal activities after 2 hours after treatment. (Actual downtime may differs from different body condition)
- During the treatment, a temporary lift might be visible due to the reaction by the RF wave. After the regeneration of collagen and elastic tissues under skin, a more long lasting and compact lifting effect can be seen.
Is the procedure painful?
There is minimal pain as it uses not spring to move electrodes but micro robot motor, a technology named Dynamic Linear Motor Technology, for smooth movement
What is interval of treatment?
It depends on patient but mostly with 2-3 session they can have the best result and interval of treatment is one month
How long does the procedure take?
Treatment time is about 30-50 minutes
How long is downtime?
Scarlet treatment needs minimal Downtime which is about 1 day with normal skin type
Is there complication?
It secures safe RF energy field so it does not have any kind of complication
How to mix and match with other treatments and Scarlet RF?
Suggested interval of 2 weeks required between different treatments.